Unable to use CollectionViewSource as WPF Datagrid ItemsSource

Aug 5, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Hi,

I've created a Listbox and an Xceed datagrid using CollectionViewSource that succssfully get data from a LINQ query via Entity Framework but when I try to use that same source for WPF Datagrid I receive the following run time failure: System.ArgumentOutOfRange Exception was unhandled:   Message=Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection".

I'm using VS2010 Beta.

Is this a feature or a failure?

Thanks in advance

Jim

Coordinator
Aug 14, 2009 at 1:40 PM

Could you provide a code snippet of the CVS.

Aug 14, 2009 at 4:03 PM

Hi,

I subsequently used the WPF Datagrid in VS2010 and all worked OK 

Aug 14, 2009 at 4:05 PM

Hi,

Thanks for this but earlier today I used the WPF Datagrid in VS2010 and all worked OK so I dropped the reference to the Codeplex Datagrid and deleted the download. I’ve updated the discusson.

Thanks for your offer to investigate.,

Jim

Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 1:40 PM
To: jim@craigtoncoachinn.co.uk
Subject: Re: Unable to use CollectionViewSource as WPF Datagrid ItemsSource [wpf:64589]

Could you provide a code snippet of the CVS.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (wpf@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email wpf@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.392 / Virus Database: 270.13.55/2301 - Release Date: 08/14/09 06:10:00