Inverse of BlackoutDate list

Jan 16, 2009 at 5:56 AM
I am working on an app that has data stored in a sparse directory structure in the format of year\month\day.  I would like to suggest an option which is the inverse of the blackout date list.  For each year\month\day in the directory tree, the calendar date would be enabled for selection.  The enabled dates would be highlighted by color/font.  All other dates would be disabled but displayed normally.  The advantage of this option is that the enabled dates are much easier to see and the enabled list is much smaller and more efficient.

If this is outside the changes possible under your work objectives and schedule, could you give some pointers to what would need to be done to implement this myself.
Aug 14, 2009 at 4:46 PM

Were you able to resolve this ?

I have a similar requirement where I have to enable a range of dates and disable everything before and after (or sometimes between). Not sure how to handle it ..

Thanks

- arch

Aug 14, 2009 at 6:33 PM

No.  I eventually went to another method of displaying.  What I needed to do was show which for which dates I have photos in my photo management software.  I now use a treeview which shows the directories directly and not use a calendar display.

Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 8:47 AM
To: Ross Garmoe
Subject: Re: Inverse of BlackoutDate list [wpf:44346]

Were you able to resolve this ?

I have a similar requirement where I have to enable a range of dates and disable everything before and after (or sometimes between). Not sure how to handle it ..

Thanks

- arch

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (wpf@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email wpf@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com