RowDetailsTemplate & ComboBox

Nov 2, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Hello all,

I've recently started experimenting with the RowDetailsTemplate (very cool, btw). I've ran into a small problem I cannot seem to work around. If I define my template as the following I cannot seem to get my combobox to dropdown outside of the row itself.

<datagrid:DataGrid.RowDetailsTemplate>
            <DataTemplate>
                <!--<StackPanel Margin="4" Orientation="Horizontal">
                    <Button DockPanel.Dock="Left" MaxWidth="45" Command="{Binding DeleteComponentCommand}" Margin="0,0,2,0">Delete</Button>-->
                    <ComboBox MinWidth="150" VerticalAlignment="Top"                               
                              ItemsSource="{Binding Source={StaticResource componentDataProvider}}" 
                              SelectedItem="{Binding Path=EquipmentComponent.Component}" 
                              DisplayMemberPath="FullDisplayStringWithComponentType" />
                <!--</StackPanel>-->
            </DataTemplate>
        </datagrid:DataGrid.RowDetailsTemplate>

<datagrid:DataGrid.RowDetailsTemplate>

<DataTemplate>

<ComboBox MinWidth="150"                       

ItemsSource="{Binding Source={StaticResource dataProvider}}" 

SelectedItem="{Binding Path=DataItem}" 

DisplayMemberPath="FullDisplay" />

</DataTemplate>

</datagrid:DataGrid.RowDetailsTemplate>

Therefore, I can select the row, see the details, and arrow through the contents of my combobox but I cannot open it/scroll/etc.

Anyone seen this kind of activity before?

Thanks ahead,

Corey

Nov 3, 2009 at 5:03 PM

I've resolved this. The problem had nothing to do with the code above. I overlooked a mistake I made in an event handler that caused the combo box to appear locked up. :(