wpfToolKit DatePicker - Enable Range

Aug 14, 2009 at 5:21 PM

I have requirements such that I need to enable only certain dates and disable everyting else. Anyone know if I can achieve this using the DatePicker from the wpfToolKit?

So for e.g. I should be able to enable 8/14, 8/17 and 8/18 and have everything else disabled.

Any dieas?

Thanks,

- arch

Coordinator
Aug 17, 2009 at 1:37 AM

Hi Arch.  Yes, you can use the BlackoutDates feature to black out all the dates besides those three.

Aug 17, 2009 at 11:21 PM
Edited Aug 20, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Thanks Samantha, I am using the BlackoutDates. It uses the Start and End date though so I need to specify an end date. There is an option to disable AllPreviousDates but haven't found anything to disable AllFutureDates (after a certain date). -- update -- Ok, I believe I could blackout everything after a certain day by setting the end date to DateTime.MaxValue

Aug 20, 2009 at 10:58 AM

I guess my main quadry is to only enable certain dates and disable everything else. This is something opposite to the default (enable everything and disable certain dates). So is there any way to enable only specific dates.

Q: So if I need to enable the dates that fall 48 hrs, 96 hrs and 125 hrs from today and disable everything else.