WPF Datagrid Toolkit Tab Key Navigation

Aug 7, 2009 at 12:14 AM

Hi All

I'm Trying to limit the items being selected on tab key move in my WPF toolkit datagrid I want the tab move only to select the last item in the row instead of iterating on all the items in the datagrid row,

my code look like this

<WPFTK:DataGridTemplateColumn Header="Client" Width="Auto" IsReadOnly="True" CanUserSort="False" KeyboardNavigation.IsTabStop="False">
<WPFTK:DataGridTemplateColumn.CellTemplate>
<DataTemplate>
<StackPanel HorizontalAlignment="Left" KeyboardNavigation.IsTabStop="False" Focusable="False">
<TextBlock Text="{Binding Path=ClientCode}" ToolTip="{Binding Path=ClientName}" Style="{StaticResource DataGridCellTextBlockToolTip}" KeyboardNavigation.IsTabStop="False" Focusable="False"/>
</StackPanel>
</DataTemplate>
</WPFTK:DataGridTemplateColumn.CellTemplate>
</WPFTK:DataGridTemplateColumn>

<WPFTK:DataGridTemplateColumn Header="Client" Width="Auto" IsReadOnly="True" CanUserSort="False" KeyboardNavigation.IsTabStop="False">

<WPFTK:DataGridTemplateColumn.CellTemplate>

<DataTemplate>

<StackPanel HorizontalAlignment="Left" KeyboardNavigation.IsTabStop="False" Focusable="False">

<TextBlock Text="{Binding Path=ClientCode}" ToolTip="{Binding Path=ClientName}" Style="{StaticResource DataGridCellTextBlockToolTip}" KeyboardNavigation.IsTabStop="False" Focusable="False"/>

</StackPanel>

</DataTemplate>

</WPFTK:DataGridTemplateColumn.CellTemplate>

</WPFTK:DataGridTemplateColumn>

Note setting KeyboardNavigation.IsTabStop="False" and Focusable="False" just dont work.

Is that bug or I forgot to set something, I know I can do some implmemtation with currentcellchanged event but but I'm doing suppose to work No?

Thanks