WPF Themes, tabcontrol style issue

Jun 10, 2009 at 12:44 PM

Hi,

I have been using and customising the expression dark theme, howver i think this issue applies to most of the themes within the WPF themes release.  I have the issue when i change from one theme to another. The selected tab is lost when changing theme.

I change theme by emptying application level merged dictionaries  and them adding the new theme resource dictionary to that collection.

Has anyone else noticed this problem, and if so how can it be resolved?

TIA

Jul 9, 2009 at 9:34 AM

Just bumping this thread!

Has no one else experienced this?

Jul 16, 2009 at 4:21 PM

I've pretty much given up on the themes, and any hope of support on them - 

They are basically unusable at present (major bugs), and there has been zero response r.e. these bugs.

Search for a posting on this discussion group from me on some I've found - which make them useless (IMO).

Jul 17, 2009 at 8:28 AM

I have to agree, I too am disappointed at the lack of any response to bugs. It feels like i have had to write some styles/templates from scratch, infact iv abandoned these themes and created my own. That hasn't resolved the selected tab issue for me. Maybe the MSDN WPF forum can offer more help than here, at least you there you are aknowledged, even if it takes a week or two. 

Jul 17, 2009 at 7:22 PM

I hadn't thought of that - posting on the MSDN forum; I may try that.  You would think that this would be a good place since this is where the darn things are published!