Datagrid column clearance

Apr 7, 2009 at 1:58 PM
I wish I could put together simple repro for this, but I can't.  What's happening is that when I set the itemsource of the datagrid sometimes all of the pre-declared columns (i.e. they weren't auto-generated) slide to the right side of the grid, and disappear.  What's worse, is that after the columns have disappeared, the application becomes unresponsive.  I'm setting the itemsource of the grid in the code-behind in response to changes in other controls (e.g. dropdown to filter the type of record displayed in the grid).  The itemsource is a collection of business objects, and I've noticed that this behavior only occurs when the item source has a length of 0 (i.e. no data to display). 

I've tried creating a simple repro, but was unable to reproduce the same behavior.  Has anyone else seen this?  Workaround ideas?  Thanks!
Coordinator
Apr 7, 2009 at 8:45 PM
We  tried to repro it with no success. If anyone is able to repro this please send it over.
Apr 7, 2009 at 9:52 PM
Thanks, brandf, for trying to repro this.  Like I said, I've tried creating a simple repro with no luck - apparently, there's something about my app that is contributing to this.  Without a repro, is there anything you can think of off the top of your head that would lead to this kind of behavior?  Thanks.