ClipboardCopyMode not effective

Feb 27, 2009 at 4:18 AM
Edited Feb 27, 2009 at 7:33 AM
I use the V1 DataGrid as follow:
<dg:DataGrid x:Name="dgArray" Margin="1,1,0,1" HeadersVisibility="None" HorizontalAlignment="Left" HorizontalContentAlignment="Center" VerticalContentAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Top" RowStyle="{StaticResource fileRowStyle}" CellStyle="{StaticResource fileCellStyle}" HorizontalGridLinesBrush="{StaticResource StackPanelBg}" VerticalGridLinesBrush="{StaticResource White}" BorderBrush="{StaticResource StackPanelBg}" Background="{StaticResource StackPanelBg}" BorderThickness="0,0,1,0" ForceCursor="False" CanUserAddRows="False" ClipboardCopyMode="ExcludeHeader" VerticalScrollBarVisibility="Disabled" HorizontalScrollBarVisibility="Disabled" ScrollViewer.CanContentScroll="False" SelectionUnit="Cell" SelectionMode="Single" AutoGeneratingColumn="dgArray_AutoGeneratingColumn" CellEditEnding="dgArray_CellEditEnding" PreviewKeyDown="dgArray_PreviewKeyDown" />
Describe:
I set the ClipboardCopyMode="ExcludeHeader", when edit one cell of the grid, I select the cell content then click the right mouse button, the cell lost focus, the pop menu as (1)If clipboard has content it will only show "Paste Ctrl+V" at the bottom of the pop menu, it disappeared when mouse over.Maybe the font color same as the background. When click the point the cell content can not changed. (2)If clipboard has no content, the pop menu is a white blank menu.
Analyse & Question:
I think the menu content like "Cut Ctrl+X" and "Copy Ctrl+C" , the font are white when they are disabled. So how can I set the style of the clipboard menu? And the cell lost focus when menu pop, so when I click paste, it not effective. So how can i make it effective?
Even I set the ClipboardCopyMode="None", the pop menu will display when the right mouse button click. Why? thanks,