Separator Row?

Sep 15, 2008 at 7:56 PM
I'm creating a DataGrid using the various column types such as combobox, checkbox etc, and when I add rows to my DataGrid  thos column types show up for each row I add.  This is great except I also want to create a couple of empty "Separator Rows" that don't contain the control of the column type.  I don't want the combobox or checkbox to show up for these rows.  Is this possible?
Coordinator
Sep 18, 2008 at 5:33 AM
Do you want these "Separator Rows" to be editable and part of the items in the ItemsControl?  If you want just the new rows to act like this you can take an approach talked about on this thread, http://www.codeplex.com/wpf/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=34847.  Unfortunately a bug was found with this technique that will be fixed in v1.  Also, in the v1 release we will be exposing DataGrid.LoadingRow event that will enable to you to retemplate a row as it is prepared. 
Sep 18, 2008 at 2:01 PM
They should not be editable by the user and I don't want them to contain any of the controls established for particualr column types.  Just a blank empty row.  Sounds like the later solution exposing DataGrid.LoadingRow event may be what I'm looking for, Thanks.