When I attempt to style the datagrid's rowheader, this functionality stops working entirely. Steps are:
- create a datagrid in Blend 3.0, populating it with some live data from the Reuters top news feed
- run the project. everything works fine. Row header exists and has the standard light blue hover, click to select states, etc.
- right click in the Objects panel and create a copy of the row header style/template
- select to create the template in the same page (window), keep Blend's name of RowHeaderStyle1
- Blend creates the style with the template inline, and assigns the datagrid the RowHeaderStyle=RowHeaderStyle1
- In the design window, the row header turns white
- Run the project. The row header is white and nonexistent. Looking at the project in Snoop, the rowheader no longer appears in the visual tree
I really need to style this part of the datagrid. What's going on that it breaks when I just copy the style/template out?
Thanks in advance,