Build Toolkit for x64

Apr 14, 2010 at 5:50 PM

Hi everyone,

I am trying to rebuild the toolkit for use in my native 64-bit app but keep getting a whole bunch of errors like:

Error 11 The type 'Microsoft.Windows.Design.Metadata.AttributeTableBuilder' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Blend 3\Microsoft.Windows.Design.Extensibility\Microsoft.Windows.Design.Extensibility.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies\Microsoft.Windows.Design.dll' D:\CoolITSVN\eng\Libraries\External\WPF\WPFToolkitFeb2010\Source\Layout.Design\AccordionMetadata.cs 18 40 Controls.Layout.Toolkit.Design

Error 11 The type 'Microsoft.Windows.Design.Metadata.AttributeTableBuilder' exists in both 'c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Expression\Blend 3\Microsoft.Windows.Design.Extensibility\Microsoft.Windows.Design.Extensibility.dll' and 'c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies\Microsoft.Windows.Design.dll' D:\CoolITSVN\eng\Libraries\External\WPF\WPFToolkitFeb2010\Source\Layout.Design\AccordionMetadata.cs 18 40 Controls.Layout.Toolkit.Design

I found this post about it but can't figure out what the fix was: http://wpf.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=72582
Has anyone managed to figure out how to do this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Jason