LineChart: Hide Legend, Labels for the Y Values

Apr 1, 2010 at 7:27 PM

Hi,

I'am using the WPF Toolkit LineCharts. But I have two problems:

1.) Is there any opportunity to hide the legend on the right side of the linechart.

2.) Can I use custom labels for the values of the Y axis. I have only 3 values which are possible (High, Moderate and Normal). Currently I bind the DependentValueBinding to a Integer property (possible values 1,2,3). So the labels on the left side of the Y axis are 1,2,3. If I bind the DependentValueBinding to a enumeration property the chart doesn't work.

- So is there any opportunity to bind the DependentValueBinding to an property of an enumeration type (enum Type { Normal = 1, PriceType.Moderate = 2, PriceType.High=3 } )  ?

- Or is there any opportunity to bind to an integer property but set the Labels of the Y axis to (Normal for 1, Moderate for 2, High for 3)

Thanks for help

Apr 6, 2010 at 1:30 PM

1) Retemplate the Chart to remove Legend. Look at the default-Style in the source code located in the generic.xaml in the themes folder for guidance.

2) Make a converter that converts 1 to Normal etc and associate it with the DependentValueBinding.